AS FEATURED ON REMIX COMPS: http://www.remixcomps.com/contest/elementia-remix-contest
VISIT THE OFFICIAL REMIX WEB PAGE : http://emlrecordings.org/store/pages.php?pageid=46
**TOP 10 REMIXES TO BE RELEASED AS PART OF THE ”SHE’LL MISS ME REMIX EP”
**EARN 40% OF THE ROYALTY’S FOR YOUR REMIX
**CHANCE TO GET SIGNED TO EML RECORDINGS
**YOUR REMIX ON BEATPORT / ITUNES / JUNO / AMAZON /MIXMAG AND MORE
WELCOME TO THE 2012 EML REMIX COMPETITION
After the success of our 2011 remix competition, EML Recordings has teamed up with new signing ‘Elementia’ to launch our 2012 Remix competition.
The track being remixed, is the Progressive Trance monster track ‘She’ll Miss Me”.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The stem packs are free of charge and no payment is required. All audio files and stem packs remain the property of EML Recordings & Elementia and must not be reproduced, repurposed or distributed in any way other than for the purposes of the remix competition.
2. You are free to remix the track in any genre or style according to your taste.
3. To officially enter the competition you must submit your remix as a 16bit 44.1khz WAV File to the Soundcloud dropbox located on this PLEASE ENSURE YOU ADD YOUR ARTIST NAME TO THE TITLE
4. The start date for this competition is 14th Feb 2012.
5. The closing date for this competition is 30th April 2012.
6. There will be 10 winning remixes, which will be chosen by an EML Panel
7. Prizes for the 10 finalists will be their remix included on a digital EP released on EML Recordings, and will also collect a 40 per cent share on any royalty’s received by EML Recordings through digial sales.
each of the 10 winning remixers will be sent a contract to this effect
8. EML Recordings MAY invite one or more artists to become part of the EML family. by being signed up to the label as an official artist off the back of their remix
9. Remixes received using un-cleared samples from sources outside the supplies remix parts will be disqualified.
10. All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorised copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of this record, remix or remix parts is prohibited.
11. By submitting a remix to this competition , you will automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
12. We reserve the right to add to or ammend these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice.
ENSURE YOUR REMIX IS IN WAV FORMAT, 16BIT 44.1KHZ , ONLY POST A 3 MINUTE PREVIEW ONTO THIS DROP BOX, AND SEND THE FULL REMIX TO firstname.lastname@example.org , you can usehttps://wetransfer.com/ to do this
DOWNLOAD THE STEMS http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/25712926/file.html
BPM = 138
Send us your sounds
The Original Release will be available to purchase after 2nd April 2012.